Putzmeister provides solutions for the transport and storage of sludge and dense materials. Our solids pumps are used in the recycling of biomass and hazardous waste, as well as in power plants, cement plants, sewage treatment plants, dewatering, mining and tunnel construction and in the mineral oil industry.
The products and services include the planning of conveying tasks, advice in technical transport tasks, the supply of pumps, silos and piping with accessories. The delivery program has also been expanded. Putzmeister offers complete packages with pumps, mixers, silos and piping. Assembly, start-up on site and repair are performed by our Service Team.
The KOS S-transfer tube enables a continuous free-flowing conveyance of the material without the use of valves. Foreign bodies up to 2/3 of the size of the discharge outlet can be conveyed.
• For conveying coarse sludges or slurries with a high grain-size content
• Low maintenance and wear due to fewer moving parts
• Less suction resistance thanks to larger inlet permitting constant free-flow of the material
• The hydraulic circuit of the S-tube does not come in contact with the material
The seat-valve pump is used for heavy tasks like paste-like and highly viscous material with a low content of foreign bodies and small particle sizes (< 15 mm).
• For conveying fine-grained sludges or slurries
• Switchover without short circuit
• No backflow at high pressures
• Easy installation of damper
• Very effective for media containing a high amount of air.
The new Putzmeister Performance Line of the KOS-pump series offers all the advateages of efficient series production. teh well proven technology with all its components quarantees a reliable high-performance solution. Take advantage from the synergy effects of performance optimization and series concept design - focused on the essentails. The Performance Line includes the engineering and planning work from countless projects - Made in Germany.
Phone: + 86 139 1112 6735
E-mail: Send message